"Wear"ing Worries

While attending one of the wedding last week, I was wondering that how much time we as a human being invest to showcase our self in clothes. We go to shopping clothes (which is the best time for our self), then we invest time to choose matching accessories and shoes and all required cosmetics and bags eye wear, headgear etc and we spend money on all of these according to our individual's capacity. We want to look best where ever we go and hence we shop and we "wear" our choices...We tend to look best because we want to showcase our self best...ofcourse I believe in the statement "that first impression is last impression", however, I add more to it and that is the soul's beauty and inner strength.
...
Why a society at large, forget to bother about the "soul" empowerment and beautifying soul alongwith beautifying outer personality? Why we generally avoid to invest in the alternative remedies which is there to beautify our thought processes? Why the make up of thoughts are not given a serious thought to work on? I believe, because we see our own body in mirror, we tend to take care of it. But because we don't see our thoughts, because our thoughts, emotions, energy, aura are invisible, we don't bother to take care of it.
...
I have started the process of introspecting and beautifying my soul. It is great to sit with one self and watch our own thoughts and I realise that because of the constant unwanted thoughts at times drains our energy to an extent that without doing any physical activity, we become energyless..I think, if we make up our soul, we stop worrying unnecessary about our body.
...
I chose books
(Book : Power of Now by Eckhart Tolle, Mahavir ya Mahavinash by Osho, Bhitar nu Samarthya and many more)
I chose instrumental music,
I chose communicating my thoughts to my own people
I chose to let go my thoughts and most importantly
I chose to live in present moment....
....
the journey of worrying about my mind wear has started, what about you?
Do share your journey of how you take care of your mind and thoughts....


Comments